ICON Consulting is proud to announce that Matt McKellar, Aimee Huff, Dave Moretsky, & Jack Carney were all named in Seattle Magazine as 2015 Five Star Wealth Managers. Congratulations to them all!
ICON Consulting was founded with the singular focus of helping clients understand and make informed decisions regarding their financial well-being. We have a fundamental understanding and focus that the most important part of our relationship is to protect and look out for our clients’ best interests.
As we cultivate relationships with our clients that last a lifetime, it is our unbiased and expert knowledge that is the key to our shared success. Gaining and retaining wealth requires education, vision, and direction, and it is extremely difficult to navigate in the financial world if you don’t have someone you trust teaching you the rules.
Welcome to ICON, we are here to help.
If you’d like help discovering your retirement potential, please contact us here
Determination of Award Winners:
The Five Star Wealth Manager award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional), is based on 10 objective criteria:
- Credentialed as a registered investment adviser or a registered investment adviser representative
- Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review (please note unfavorable feedback may have been discovered through a check of complaints registered with a regulatory authority or complaints registered through Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process*)
- Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards
- Accepting new clients
- One-year client retention rate
- Five-year client retention rate
- Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered
- Number of client households served
- Education and professional designations.
Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or awarded. Once awarded, wealth managers may opt to purchase additional pro le ad space or related award promotional products. The award methodology does not evaluate the quality of services provided. The award is not indicative of the award winner’s future performance. 2,978 Seattle wealth managers were considered for the award; 597 (approximately 20 percent of the award candidates) were named Five Star Wealth Managers. This represents no more than 7 percent of the financial services professionals in the Seattle area.
*To qualify as having a favorable regulatory and complaint history for this award, the person cannot have (1) been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine, (2) had more than a total of three customer complaints filed against them (settled or pending) with any regulatory authority or Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process, (3) individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint filed with a regulatory authority, (4) filed for bankruptcy, or (5) been convicted of a felony. Recipients of the award may have had unfavorable ratings